We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- A private company or individual who would like to fundraise for, or donate to, the Costa Foundation. You can find examples here
- A non-governmental organisation (NGO) that the following statements apply to (see all the current partners we work with and examples of previous projects we’ve funded here):
- is running education-focused projects in coffee growing communities
- is working in one or more of the countries in which we work;
Colombia, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia
- has identified a clear need that addresses our mission: to improve the life chances of boys and girls in coffee growing communities by providing the opportunity of a safe, quality education.
- where a donation from the Costa Foundation could have a clear impact.
- Other organisations that would like to support us in another way via collaboration or pro bono support
Please note: we are a grant-giving organisation that collaborates with selected delivery partners only in coffee growing communities around the world. We are not able to respond to general charity requests for funding, sponsorship or donations and we do not fund projects in the UK.
If you fall into one of the above categories, please contact us via email@example.com
If you’re a Costa Coffee staff member wanting to fundraise for the Costa Foundation, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Costa Foundation is an independent stand-alone registered charity that is NOT owned by Costa Coffee.
If your enquiry relates directly to Costa Coffee or you are looking for support for charity initiatives of your own please visit https://contactus.costa.co.uk/home/
Our registered address is:
3 Knaves Beech Business Centre